Tips and Facts
Vacuuming Best Practices
To get the most out of your vacuuming regime, remember these few easy tips:
- A quick once-over doesn’t do much. Slow and steady does the trick.
- When vacuuming, don’t ignore those corners and crevices where dust builds.
- “Top-down” cleaning saves you the step of vacuuming again after dusting. Dust blinds, windowsills, and furniture surfaces first and then vacuum away any fallen dust.
- Remember to replace or empty vacuum bags when they are half to two-thirds full as this improves the efficacy of the vacuum.
- More Info http://localhost/quickli/vacuuming-101/
how to Stain Removal
There are a few good stain removal methods that can be done with common household items. The faster the stain is treated the better chance there is of removing the stain. In this page we will explain 2 good methods for wine removal.
There are several different types of ink, we will go over steps to remove each type. If these methods do not remove the ink completely you can call us for a free consultation. Read More http://localhost/quickli/how-to-remove-ink-stains/